We are excited to announce the release of our Color Atlas Generator, an open-source tool for creating atlases to texture 3D models with flat colors. With this tool, you can use only one material for your 3D models, which is ideal for game development.
Some of its features include:
- Generate texture atlases for texturing 3D models with flat colors
- Customize the width, height, and number of hues and luminance steps
- Offset hues and enable hue remapping for greater color variety
- Add a grayscale column at the start of the atlas
- Choose different border styles
- Specify the behavior if the texture’s width or height is not divisible by the resulting number of columns or rows