LAST UPDATE: 25th October 2022
At Rhombico Games ApS (“Rhombico Games” or “we”) data protection and confidentiality is a high priority.
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide voluntarily to us, such as when you sign up for our newsletter, communicate with us via third party social media sites, contact us via the contact form, or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, social networking screen names or IDs, email address and any other information you choose to provide to us.
Information we collect automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information from you and/or your device. We collect this information with either your explicit consent in accordance with GDPR article 6(1)(a) or as part of our legitimate interest in accordance with GDPR article 6 (1)(f)., including:
• Analytics Information: about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services (referral URL).
• Device information: about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device type, software and hardware, mobile network information and time zone.
• Location information: We collect location information in order to comply with legislation and policies that apply to your area. However, neither we nor our partners collect location information more granular than city level without your explicit consent.
• Usage information: relating to your use of our Services, including which game applications you use and anonymized data about the usage of said game applications.
• Other Information: collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: we use various technologies to collect information (including but not limited to Google Analytics and Unity Analytics), and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s storage or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and collect other analytics information.
• Information from third parties: we may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you log into our Services by using a third party site or platform such as Steam, Epic Games and any other third party applications or websites, we may access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name, profile information, picture, and friend lists, in accordance with the authorisation procedures determined by such third party site or platform.
How we use your information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our current Services;
• Develop new Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by Rhombico Games, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
However, we do not request or intend to collect “sensitive information” such as information on health, race, religion, political opinions, sexual preferences or orientation.
How we may disclose your information
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable legal requirement;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
• With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated information or otherwise anonymised information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
International Data Transfers
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. Accordingly, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information. This includes encryption of data and use of pseudonymisation, whenever applicable.
Your data protection rights
You are at any time entitled to be informed and/or access the personal information about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You have the right to:
• Object to the collection and further processing of your personal information;
• Have your personal data updated, rectified, erased or blocked;
• Receive information about you that you have provided to us;
• Opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information.
Withdrawal of consent
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given, and we will no longer process your personal information, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can withdraw it by contacting us via email at info (at) rhombicogames (dot) com
Rhombico Games ApS
Spinderigade 11, Studio I-08, 7100 Vejle
info (at) rhombicogames (dot) com